Antinori - Achelo
front/rear
discount 19 %
Antinori - Achelo Cortona DOC Grape blend: Syrah Ageing and Fining: After approximately ten days, 70% of the wine went into oak, where it went through a complete malolactic fermentation and began the aging process. The remaining 30% aged in stainless steel. Serving temperature: 16°- 18°C. Ingredients: Contains sulphites Color: Intense purple. Taste: It is full and supple, and the flavors once again recall white peaches along with plums and blackberries; these, together with the balanced acidity, tobacco, and spices, accompany the entire flavor flow. Aroma: Shows the typical varietal notes of white fruit fused with pepper and tobacco. Matching Grilled red meats and game, is ideal in combination with cheeses. Alcohol: 2016 Ml. 750: 13.5%
 The La Braccesca estate covers 342 hectares (855 acres) in a territory once occupied by the estate of the Bracci counts, who gave their name to the property and, as well, their coat of arms, an arm (braccio in Italian) covered by armor which holds a sword.
La Braccesca is just a few miles away from ... read more

Antinori - Achelo
  Availability Delivery within Sconto Price € Q.ty  
2016 Ml. 750 4 2 - 3 day C.E.E. / 4 - 8 day Extra C.E.E
- 19 %
13,60
11,30
Other products from Antinori:SHOW ALL
Our customers recommend:
Marchio di accettazione IWSMILE
privacy policy
Divine Golosità Toscane Gastronomia ed Enoteca
mail: info@divinegolositatoscane.it Tel. 055 454417 Fax 055 454417 - Via R. Giuliani 160 - 50141 Firenze - P.IVA 04388790489 web design - hosting - software